Friday, August 21, 2009

Photo Shoot

We've been spending some quiet days around the house this week with family. Yesterday we took some time while Julia was awake to play dress up and take some pictures. She wasn't very smily this afternoon, but we got a few nice pictures of her.After a long afternoon of posing for the camera, our little girl needed some rest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh my God! Raquel and Neil, CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you both, your families and the beautiful angel the Lord send you. The announcement was a huge surprise. When I got the mail I though it was an invitation to graduation or you were having an anniversary party. It was a pleasant surprise. Your little angel is beautiful and you are very blessed.
Now, remember this when she cries, yells, poops, makes a mess, or breaks things. You just smile and say thank God she is a healthy little girl. :-) I am so happy for you that when I opened the envelope, I read the little note. I did not get it at first. I thought to myself who is Julia?? When I saw the picture my jaw dropped, I got so excited I got emotional and started to shake. I immediately got online to see more pics. of Julia. Well, hopefully you all are doing great. Please keep in touch. 915-241-0474 cell 915-751-5386 home and cialarcon03@yahoo.com
with lots of love, Carolina and Family from El Paso, TX.

Eliza Oliveira said...

Raquel e Neil,

Parabéns pela chegada de Júlia! É muito fofinha, essa menininha. Agora vocês estão experimentando essa benção maravilhosa de Deus. Um grande abraço para todos da família.