OK, OK, I know its about time I got off my lazy duff (more about that later) and posted a blog entry. Since I have a little free time (Raquel is in Brazil for 2 weeks with family and business) I figured I should get a little something put together for my loyal readers. So here we go . . .
Below are a series of shots showing the progress (or lack thereof) on the famous bathroom remodeling project.

This one gives you an idea of the mess that we've made of the floor in order to move the pipes around.

Here is a shot of the same basic area from a different perspective, the perspective that lets you know the walls need a little help too.

Time to get off my duff and make some progress on this thing. Fortunately I wasn't doing the plumbing when this was taken.

In yet more perspective (the perspective that lets you know that even the ceiling was not left undamaged in this deal), you can see that progress is now progressing, as the ladder feet have something to rest on, and I'm fastening some hardibacker to one wall.

Here is more evidence of progress, as you can see the new stairs have taken shape, and I'm working on the raised platform for the shower.

In yet another sign of progress, the tub frame is pretty close to finished. Pretty cool huh? Raquel is dreaming of countless hours of hot baths in this thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment